At ICANN43, Steve Crocker, ICANN Board Chairman and DNSSEC Deployment Initiative memember, met with Dmitry Kohmanyuk, the .UA hostmaster. On the back of a menu for the Gala Dinner, Dmitry outlined the plans for .UA DNSSEC deployment.
This makes the set of DNSSEC deployment maps I presented on the 14th obsolete, and I’m very happy about that.
Planned .UA DNSSEC a of 14 March 2012
(As with other menus, substitutions may occur)
- Experimental: 1 March 2012
- Announcement: 3 December 2011
- Partial Operation: 1 April 2012
- DS in Root: 15 April 2012
- Full Operation: 1 December 2012