The 43rd ICANN meeting, to be held in San José, Costa Rica from the 11th to the 16th of March, will include a DNSSEC Workshop on Wednesday the 14th.
Tentative schedule is for the meeting to run from 08:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with an agenda that will cover:
- DNSSEC Deployment Around the World
- Challenges and Benefits of DNSSEC for Latin America and Regional Update
- DNSSEC Operational Best Practices and Lessons from the Trenches
- Using DNSSEC to Protect Reputations
- DNSSEC Signer Implementation Hardware
The final agenda, speakers, and room will be posted on the meeting’s web site in the next couple weeks.