dnssec.net has published the views of nine top executives and organizations on “DNSSEC Advantage: Reasons for deploying DNSSEC.” Each viewpoint includes a look at the significance of steps leading toward deployment and asks questions about what lies in the future.
The series includes contributions from:
- Jeremy Hitchcock,CEO, Dyn, Inc.
- Warren Adelman, President and Chief Operating Officer, The GoDaddy Group
- Olaf Kolkman, Director, NLNet Labs
- Roland van Rijswijk, Technical Product Manager, SURFnet
- Paul Vixie, President, Internet Systems Consortium
- Anne-Marie Eklund Lowinder, Quality and Security Manager, .SE
- Mark Beckett, Vice President of Marketing, Secure64 Software Corp.
- Ron Aitchison, Author, Pro DNS and BIND
- European Network and Infomation Security Agency (ENISA)