For those who participate in the monthly “DNSSEC Coordination” calls where we discuss activities around accelerating the deployment of DNSSEC, there will NOT be a call tomorrow, March 3, as there would normally be (the first Thursday of the month).
On our last call in February we noted that:
- on March 3rd, many of us will be in transit to Marrakech for ICANN 55; and
- on April 7th, many of us will be in Buenos Aires for IETF 95.
We therefore decided to:
- Cancel the monthly call on March 3.
- Cancel the monthly call on April 7.
- Hold instead a call on Thursday, March 24, at the usual time of 11:00 US Eastern which will be 15:00 UTC.
Details for the conference call will be sent out as we get closer to March 24.
Note: if you would like to participate in these monthly calls, please join the dnssec-coord mailing list. All who want to accelerate the deployment of DNSSEC and DANE are welcome to join.